The Geneva Institute, a non-profit ministry providing dual-enrollment courses from a distinctly Christian worldview, is planning to expand its program for the 2020-2021 school year and is seeking qualified adjunct professors in the areas of History, Art, Music, Business/Economics, and Science. If you or someone you know desires to be a part of a growing organization, an organization committed to building up a community of young students focused on preparing for college and deepening roots in the Christian worldview, please consider partnering with us toward those ends!
The following qualifications are required:
- an accredited Master’s Degree
- 18 hours of graduate-level accredited coursework in the subject discipline
- a credible confession of faith and faithful membership in a Bible-believing church.
- a commitment to Christian education and the application of a Biblical worldview to all areas of scholarship and life
- agreement with the Westminster Confession of Faith and a basic understanding of its teachings. Specific exceptions will be considered.
Please contact Dean Walker at email@example.com, or call (919) 245-7016, for more information.